Friday, July 1, 2011

What would you do if your car got a flat tire on the freeway?

                                                                       Lucía Llorente Ruiz

What would you do if your car got a flat tire on the freeway?
           If my car got a flat tire on the freeway I would ask for help. First at all I would put my car and myself safe on the right lateral side of the road where no one could run over me. Secondly I would call my dad came to pick me up and  i would also called my car insurance to take the car. Finally I would wait inside the car to my father pick me up.
           It has never happened to me because I only have my permit and I cannot drive without an adult with license next to me. however my mom had this problem when I was 15. I was waiting at the bus station at 9 pm because I had swimming practice  My mother was going to pick me up there, after waiting for 5 minutes and I called her and she told me that she was on the roadthat had a flat tire. She was on the side of the road waiting for the tow truck. I  started  walking  home. i walked for 1 hour. I was so afraid because no one was around. When I came home my mom wasn’t there  I called her again and she told me that she was still waiting for the tow tuck. My mom came at home at 12, it was a crazy  night.
           When you get a flat tire on the freeway the most important thing that you can do is to be safe and very patient and call your car insurance to pick your car and call some person who can pick you up.

1 comment:

  1. youtube daniel slots. - Video Dodl.CC
    youtube daniel slots. - Video Dodl.CC. www.youtube.com › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › convert youtube video to mp3 Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos › Videos

    ReplyDelete