Friday, July 1, 2011

What would you do if you were late for an important appointment?

                                                    Lucia Llorente Ruiz
What would you do if you were late for an important appointment?
           If I was late for an appointment, the first thing that I would do is to make a call to the person or company that was waiting for me. Second I would find an alternative to came on time. Finally I would apologize for the problem. I usually am on time but when I am late I get so nervous and very angry with myself. This is not typicalbecause I came in time. One time in Spain I hung out with a friend at 6. I was ready at 5:30 but my mom was not, I told my mom that we were late but she didn’t believe me as a result the time passed very quickly. I called my friend and she was waiting. on  my way to get my friend what happen, my mom and i were on the car and in the road when we saw an accident. i called my friend again and she was so angry with me. Finally I came to the place where my friend was and she was so mad at me I apology and she accepted my apologize but the day was awful because all the things that we had planned to do we didn’t do it. I really hate being late to places. i prefer to wait for people rather than them waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment