Friday, July 15, 2011

SPAIN

A Great City
            I lived in Madrid for 16 years. Madrid is the capital of Spain. The population of Madrid is about 3.4 million. The buildings of Madrid are very old and beautiful. The most important things that you can find in Madrid are the food and the bulls. Madrid have a very good public transportation It is also cheaper than many other cities.
Likes and Dislikes
            In general I like to play sports but I like swimming the most. I don’t like to read books. I like doing big puzzle with lots of pieces. I like to hang out with my friends but I don’t like to dance.  Also I like to watch movies at home not in the cinema. I like swimming at the beach and getting a sun burn.
Spanish
            The Spanish people are very friendly and are always thinking about spending money, drinking wine or alcohol and parties. The Spanish people want to be with the family. Soccer is very common in the Spanish people. The Spanish like to eat a lot and they like American food too, especially fast food places.

No comments:

Post a Comment