Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Describe a famous park or recreation area in your home country.

                                                                                                          
             I was born in Spain. I lived in Madrid, there are a lot of recreation and park area but the most famous and beautiful park in my country is “El Retiro”. I passed a lot of time in the park and you can do a lot of things like go in duck boat, you can read, you can take a nap, you can walk, in general you can do wherever you want.
            “El Retiro” is situation in the middle of the city, you can get there by bus, cars because there are a sub terrain parking, train or metro or by bicycle. This park is very especial because is in the middle of the it is huge and around it there are a lot of apartment that is very expensive to live there is like “central park” but “El Retiro” does not have a zoo. In the middle of park there is a super big lake with boats like ducks.
            In the park you can do a lot of things. I like the most go with my friends and stay in the grass talking, playing cards, dancing, meeting people and having a drive in boat and the most important having lunch. When I came to the park the next day I do not feel my legs because we always walk a lot.
            In the pass this park was very safety and you can do wherever you want. Now, especially in the night is very dangerous because there are thief, bad people, all the people go to do ”Botellon”.”Botellon” is when you are younger than 18 years old and you came to a park to drink alcohol. Whereby the people are drunk and the next day the park are very dirty. In the night is better but it is very dangerous sometimes and more for the immigrants.
            I love all parts of Madrid but the most is “El Retiro” I passed so good moments in this park and I never going to forget it. If you have the chance to go I recommend you to go and you will pass a very good day and fun.
           
alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment