Thursday, July 21, 2011

Parents are the best teachers.



            I think that the parents are the best teachers because they know you very well and they know when something is right or is wrong. In general your parents want the best for you and your safety.
            When I was 13, the best swimming team in my country wanted me to be a member of the team. I did the trials and they thought I was enough good to enter. When I told my dad, he was so happy with me but there was a problem. The problem was with my mom. She thought that it would be very hard to go 2 hours each day to swimming. I was angry with her because it was my dream to be on  a good  swimming team. As time went on I think my mother was right because swimming is very tiring sometimes, and you need also to be able to study and it is much more tired. I am on a good team now because the school day in the united states is shorter than spain you can be home at 3 you are in your house and you can do your homework and this means that as well as go to practice.
            I like to learn things from my parents, especially my father because he is a man has a cold mind and he is not afraid of anything. It is wonderful because he wants to line who in each moment and never be wrong. He is a headstrong and he always has to be right. It is true that he has a few friends but he knows that this friend is forever. No one at this work knows about his life He is somewhat “antisocial “and he is always like angry. I think that there are many things that I can learn from him. I love how my father is.
            You know that your parents want the best for you and sometimes you think that they are wrong, but with the passing of  time you realize that they were right. You always can learn a lot from your parents and recover from their mistake they made. You can lean now not to repeat the mistakes that they made.

No comments:

Post a Comment