Friday, July 1, 2011

What would you do if someone accused you of a crime you didn't commit?

                                                                                          Lucía Llorente
                                                 What would you do if someone accused you of a crime you didn't commit?
If someone accused me of a crime I didn’t commit I would be so nervous and I would try to present my innocence, when the problem was done I would do the life impossible to the person who accused me. Once this happened to me with my brother but it was not  a crime. My brother and I had a really bad relationship. One day my brother needed money and I really told to him that I would not give him any money then he stole from my mother. My mother was going to buy food and she noticed that she didn’t have the 20 dollars. My mom called me to ask me if I took the money and I didn’t know what she is talking about. When I returning house my mom was so angry with me and I didn’t know why, I talked with her and she told me that she didn’t like the people who lied. I said I didn’t lied to her at that moment I remembered that my brother asked for money that morning. Finally I talked with my mom and my brother had to tell the truth. I was so mad at him, I decided I never give him anything or buy anything. At first I felt nervous but in the end I felt very good when I was able to prove that i didn’t commit the crime but instead i was able to figure out who committed the crime as well as to help the person that committed the crime to come toward. My experiences was awful because in this moment i didn’t know how to act.

4 comments: