Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tell about a time when you were treated unfairly.

            I were treated unfairly when I was 16, the last years, I was in my school in Spain. I was trying to study hard to pass the final test. I was the only person in my class that I had to take the test early because my family and I were moving to US. Imagine what it would be like to take all of the final exams in three days. I was feeling a lot of pressure; under these circumstances I had at least 8 exams. One day I came to the school and like I had been doing. I studied in my classes to prepare for the final exams that I had not taken yet. This particular morning was good but in the afternoon the day became worse. I had to do the history test and I hated history, it was a subject that I simply did not understand. My next class was English and I was planning to study for my history final during this time because I had already taken the English final and this was my last chance to review for history. My English teacher was absent and instead we had a substitute. When I was in the 8th grade, this substitute teacher used to look me up and down. She seemed to me to not approve of me. One time, insure when it was 40 degrees she told me to put a jacket on.
I did not have good memories of her when I met her again in my English class this day. This day she put on the blackboard the things to do in English but I had already taken the English final and, I did not have to do it. She took my history book and said to me “this is English class not history “I then told her the story that I was leaving but she did not want to understand so I did the work in English. She gave me the book and told me “I am so happy that you are leaving I don’t have to see you again, good luck” I felt stupid, She trampled in me. In this moment the  thing that I wanted to do was cry but not cry because she told me that but I did not cry. I was very angry and filled couth. When my classmate heard what she said all the people in my class started to scream at the teacher and she left the class crying. I think some people in this world are just mean to other people for no reason. I do not want to remember this moment again it was horrible. Finally I passed the entire final exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment