Monday, July 11, 2011

Tell about a time when you lied to your parents, boss, or teacher.

                                                                                                                                                           I do not usually lie to people but one time it was absolutely necessary. This past March I was injured. My leg hurt a lot and I could not swim. On my team there was a boy that didn’t like to swim. He always came to the practice late because he did his the homework in the lobby before swimming. I had been injured for more than 10 days so I was so bored in the pool because I could not swim.  I met this boy and the first week he didn’t go to practice and he stayed with me. He was a problematic boy and my coach hates him. My coach was very angry with him and the coach told me that I have to stop to seeing this boy; I could not do that because he helped me with my English homework and I helped him with his Spanish homework. We continued to see each other during the next week.
When my injured got better I continuous to him sometimes with his Spanish homework. One day I came l5 minutes late to the practice because I was with him doing Spanish work. The coach came to me and told me what was happening and I said I was with my mom talking about something important. I lied because if my coach knew that I was with this boy I would be out of the team. I had to lie for a good cause because if said the truth I would not be on my team. I do not like the, however that lie all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment