Thursday, July 28, 2011

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities.


        I think that television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities. It is true but I am disagreeing with that.
        The famous normally start their way only to work and to make money. When the people become little bit famous they start to have relationship with other famous people. Al this start to grow up and the people who are follow the famous; they want to know more about the famous life. Right now some people are focusing on the private lives of the famous and I think that is not a good thing. The famous are famous and now we want to know about their private lives. Their work is work for the recreation of the people’s entertarment.
        When I watch TV there always they are at least 5 channels talking about the life of famous people. This makes me sick because I don’t care about the life of the famous. I want to see a movie. I don’t want to know about the life of the characters of the movie.
        I think maybe the famous think about that other people think. They want to look like they have a really good life and look like they are happy. In general most of the people are not happy with their life. For example, Amy Winehouse started singing and she knew that people loved her. She started to take drugs and now she is dead. It was very sad but it is the reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment