Friday, July 8, 2011

Tell how to discipline an unruly child.

                                                                                                                                                                                                  These days there seem to be a lot of children that are unruly, I think one reason is because nowadays the people work a lot and they don’t have time to be with their children. As a result children need a babysitting.
The couple that only has one child can be another problem, Sometimes an only child can be an unruly boy. I think it is because parents of a single child want the best for the child and they spoil the child by purchasing anything that the child wants.
            The discipline of a child is very important. Many parents didn’t see this and it is a problem. You have to start to educate your child when he/she is 1 or 2 years because the child starts to play games with their parents.The game is to know how far the child can be with their parents. I know that because I have a younger cousin. She is 3 years old and she can do wherever she wants because her parents allow her to do anything. She is different when she is with me. However I don’t have patience with children so when my cousin wants something that I don’t want give to her, she knows when I say no it means no.
            I know that it is difficult to discipline a child, especially when it is your first child but you have to realize that it is better for your child. The first thing, you should do is to make it clear to your child knows who rules the house and that he or she must obey the rules. Second thing, it is to provide your child with all the attention you can. For example if you come at home early from works. You should try to play at a playground or play with him or her at home. Finally you should know to teach your child right from wrong and when you have to say no.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment