Friday, July 29, 2011

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, email, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.


            Communicate face-to-face is the best form of communication. You can know if a person is lying or not. The other ways of communication such as letters, email, or telephone calls are useful when you cannot do in this moment face-to-face.
            When you are face-to-face with a person you know if what she/he is saying it is true or not but when you talk to this person on the phone you don’t know. For example, I can know when a person is lying on the Skype that he/she have. Sometimes I can know when a person is sad speaking with me by internet. Usually I like to speak face-to-face.
            For me, it is very difficult to speak with my friends in Spain. I am speaking with them by internet or by letter. I like to sent and get letter. When I saw in my mail box a letter I am very happy and I stop everything in this moment to answer. I love write letters and I think that the letters are going to disappear because now no one write letter and seriously it is very fun and it is not expensive.
            People are very different speaking on the computer than face-to-face. I know people that have two personalities. In front of the computer are very friendly and chatty but when this person is in from of they are very shy and don’t know how to act. There are a lot of people like this. I think this is because people don’t have confidence in themselves.
            Communication is very important in our lives always is a good way to communicate but the best is the Face-to-Face because you can know this person very well and know if this person is lying or not. The traditional communication like letters can not disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment