Wednesday, July 20, 2011

If you could change one important thing about your country, what would you change?


If I could change one thing of my country I would eradicate robberies and the murders in Spain. Right now in Spain people are feeling unsafe.
The robberies are very frequently in the center of Madrid. You cannot walk in the center of Madrid without your bag in front of you because there are people that steal a lot. It is even much more of a problem for tourist. When I went to Spain last year I didn’t carry a bag because thought I was an easy target. In Boston, I feel secure and in Spain I forgot that it is the opposite of Boston. Robberies in houses is increase this year because the economy of Spain is very bad right now so the people entry in houses and steal everything.
Murders are also a big problem in Spain. In the past 3 years every day a woman has been murderer for her husband or ex-husband. It is very sad but it is the truth. And also now there are cases many of sons killing their fathers and siblings.
            One reason for Spain’s problems is due to a difficult economy. I think that the people are more vulnerable and security decreases as a result.
I think that people’s safety is the most important thing. It is that Spain address this problem

No comments:

Post a Comment