Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high schools permit students to decide what to wear to school. Which of these two school policies do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

                                              

            Some of schools require students to wear school uniforms and other high schools do not. Usually the students that wear uniforms are in private high school although students in a public school can wear uniforms too. I think this is a good idea because all the student can feel that have the same rights as other people.
            I think uniforms in school are a very good idea because all people feel equal. No one would be envious and jealous of other people wearing nice clothes. For example, I used to live in Spain. My school was private but we didn’t wear uniform. In my school I could see that people would want to know people for how they looked. If a boy wore nice shoes and a nice jacket, the “popular people “meet him but if a boy wore black clothes this boy would be considered a weird boy. The uniform allows people to be judged for their personality.
            These days I think that schools with no uniforms have a big problem what students people wear. Sometimes for example boys wear their trousers below their waist or the girls wear provocative clothing I think these problems can end by putting in all the schools the uniform. I know that is difficult because some people would not requiring student to wear. The uniforms can be very expensive. My school is Newton South High School is a big school and I don’t think that the uniform would work.
            Also I think that for students. It is a good idea although they think that is not. I personally am tired waking up in the morning, then I have to think about can I wear. If you wear a uniform you don’t have to worry about what you have to wear the next day. It is always the same.
            Uniforms are a good thing for society and for the school. Uniforms are comfortable for everyone. People would be able to meet people that they might not have gotten to know simply due to what they wear.      

No comments:

Post a Comment